Tuesday 12 October 2010

Holidaaay!

Hurrah, it's the October week! Now it's Tuesday it's slightly less than a week til I go back to college but never fear, we have been given a mountain of homework lest we forget about it!

Finally finally got the childcare funding sorted out - unfortunately it won't cover the after-school care for the boys and it's just too much for us to manage ourselves so they're finishing up there in a couple of weeks and my Mum is going to help out with that side of things for the time being (thank you Mum).

Our assessments start in November (eek!). Sociology is finally beginning to make more sense to me now, so I'm not so panicked about never being able to figure it out. It's getting there, slowly but surely.

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying your half-term break.

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! glad it's all starting to come together. Give me a shout if there's owt I can help with, did a certain amount of sociology (theory of the body & childhood, mostly) during postgrad and have access to big library again now...

    ReplyDelete