Friday 23 September 2011

I feel that every time I post a blog on here I'm coming back after a lengthy absence, so lets now just accept that I',m always going to be a sporadic blogger, yes? My life isn't interesting enough to warrant daily posts anyway. But, we do have a new laptop (praise be!) so at least that won't be an issue now. So! University has started! And it's really good! We've had some great lectures so far and next week seminars start. Have also kept up the college tradition of visiting the pub on a Thursday, by managing to get to a couple yesterday in between lectures. The diet is going pretty rubbishly and for the past week or so I haven't really made it to the gym at all however I am going to allow myself the time to get used to the new routine before I beat myself up about it. But next week I plan on joining the Uni gym and that means in the gapos between lectures I should hopefully get along for a quick run or swim. Anyway, I think that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment