Wednesday 15 June 2011

Not so technologically illiterate after all!

Look! I'm blogging from my phone! Oh, I do so hope it works. The laptop has finally gasped its last desperate, wheezing breath and is now in a better place... THE BIN! Not really but I was very close to launching it out a window at times. Thankfully I am now finished college more or less and no longer need it for that! Oh, and we got our end of course results - three A's! Very happy with that - I needed ABB to get into my first choice University (glasgow) so I am actually, really, going to Uni in a few months! It's really happening! I'm quite scared now!

2 comments:

  1. The phone worked great! Good luck getting another laptop if you need one though. We are rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I wish you lots of luck. Post here and tell us how it is going.

    ReplyDelete